Kytons Santa Choc Chip House kit provides you with everything you need to construct this cute little choc chip house. The kit comes with instructions, but we have also provided them below as well as an instructional video to inspire you.
Kytons Santa's Choc Chip House
Kytons Santa's Chocolate Chip House Kit contains
- 2 Side Walls included
- 2 Roof Pieces included
- 2 End Walls pointy pieces, included
- Piping Bag included
- Icing Mix included
- Smarties included
To help you construct the house you will need
- Whisk or blunt table knife
- Place bag of icing mix in a small bowl
- Add 3 teaspoons of water and whisk/ stir to form a paste
- Continue mixing until icing is smooth and holds a peak (1-2 minutes).(if mixture is too firm add a few drops of water or if too soft you can add a bit more icing sugar)
- Pipe some icing along the sort sides of one side wall (a)1
- Stand up against an end wall (b)1 -hold for several seconds
- Pipe icing along short sides of other side wall (a)2
- Stand up against same end wall (b)1 -hold for several seconds
- Butt other end wall (b)2 up to form 4 sides of house. Hold for several seconds
- Pipe a line of icing all the way round the top roof line
- Place both halves of (c) roof on top -hold for several seconds
- Use the icing to stick smarties on or let your imagination run wild with other lollies, sprinkles or chocolates.
- You may like to use icing to add things like a door/window or even snow dripping from the rooftop.
- If you wish to keep/display your house for a while before eating it, we suggest you leave it for a day to dry then wrap it in cello or put in a sealed container.